How we can help?
East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services provides outreach and associated services in the borough of Reigate & Banstead and the districts of Mole Valley and Tandridge.
- We offer a confidential listening service to anyone affected by domestic abuse and violence
- We can give practical advice about your legal position and can put you in touch with solicitors who are experienced in domestic abuse issues
- We can advise you on your housing options
- We can help you apply for any benefits that you may be entitled to
- We can help you look at your children's needs
- We may be able to arrange transport if you wish to leave your home
- We can put you in touch with other caring agencies and sources of help and attend appointments with you if you wish
- We can talk to you on the phone or meet you face to face to discuss any concerns that you may have about your relationship
We offer the following services:
- Advice and information on rights and options
- Group Work – Informal Drop-in group, Self Esteem, Freedom Programme and Recovery Toolkit courses.
- Opportunities for volunteering
- Support for Parents and Children
- Support for Professionals working with those experiencing Domestic Abuse
- Training and Presentations to Professionals working with those experiencing Domestic Abuse